1. What is the introduction to the U.S. Constitution called?
2. Who wrote the novel "The Sound and the Fury"?
3. Who was singer Liza Minnelli’s mother?
4. How many engines does a Boeing 747 have?
5. What is the largest city in Missouri?
Follow us on social media
Keep up to date with the latest news with The Irish Echo
6. The toga was a common clothing item in ancient Athens, Rome or Egypt?
7. What is the capital of Ecuador?
8. Which famous dancing pair starred in the 1933 film "Flying Down to Rio"?
9. What is the highest uninterrupted waterfall in the world?
10. In what country is this waterfall?
1. The Preamble; 2. William Faulkner; 3. Judy Garland; 4. Four; 5. St. Louis; 6. Rome; 7. Quito; 8. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers; 9. Angel Fall; 10. Venezuela.