1. Italy’s famous Leaning Tower is in which city?
2. True or false, ermine and stoat are names for the same animal?
3. A humidor is used mostly for storing what?
4. The Korean War ended in a truce in what year?
5. Who wrote the novel "Appointment in Samarra"?
Follow us on social media
Keep up to date with the latest news with The Irish Echo
6. The Great Barrier Reef runs for almost 1,200 miles along the coast of which country?
7. Who was Irish prime minister between 1959 and 1966?
8. What nationality was the psychiatrist Sigmund Freud?
9. A mechanically flawed car is usually described by what fruity word?
10. Is a loach a kind of insect, fish or bird?
1. Pisa; 2. True; 3. Cigars; 4. 1953; 5. John O’Hara; 6. Australia; 7. Sean Lemass; 8. Austrian; 9. Lemon; 10. Fish.