1. What future president was on his party’s losing ticket in the 1920 U.S. presidential election.
2. The 1937 ‘rial bombing of Guernica by Nazi Germany during the Spanish Civil War inspired a painting by what major artist?
3. What Irish soccer international was recently transferred to Inter Milan?
4. What 1930s and ’40s film star was later the host of the radio and television quiz show “You Bet Your Life”?
5. Winnipeg is in which Canadian province?
6. Who was the Indian prime minister assassinated in October 1984?
Sign up to The Irish Echo Newsletter
7. Who wrote the novel “Mansfield Park”?
8. What famous Irish figure is buried in a churchyard at Drumcliffe?
9. In what month in 1972 did five men break into the Democratic National Committee offices in the Watergate building?
10. In what U.S. state capital is the daily newspaper the Bee published?
1. Franklin D. Roosevelt; 2. Pablo Picasso; 3. Robbie Keane; 4. Groucho Marx; 5. Manitoba; 6. Indira Gandhi; 7. Jane Austen; 8. W.B. Yeats; 9. June; 10. Sacramento, Calif.