1. Which amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees freedom of peaceable assembly?
2. Who wrote the novel "The Wings of the Dove"?
3. The Gulf of Campeche is off the coast of which country?
4. Minarets are usually found in what kind of buildings?
5. True or false, Persimmon is a kind of mineral?
6. Charles Stewart Parnell died in which English seaside town?
Never miss an issue of The Irish Echo
Subscribe to one of our great value packages.
7. Which actor/comedian once said, "I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin"?
8. What is the more commonly used name of the bird called a sea parrot?
9. In what month of what year was Mary Robinson elected president of Ireland?
10. The physicist Ernst Mach gave his name to what physical phenomenon?
1. First; 2. Henry James; 3. Mexico; 4. Mosques; 5. False; 6. Brighton; 7. Groucho Marx; 8. Puffin; 9. November 1990; 10. The sound barrier.