1. The dish goulash is mostly associated with which country?
2. What is the opposite of leeward?
3. If something is pernicious it is healthy or injurious?
4. The Gaza Strip borders Isr’l and what other country?
5. Is a sacred ibis a religious artifact, a musical instrument or type of bird?
Sign up to The Irish Echo Newsletter
6. Which Russian writer turned down the 1958 Nobel Prize for literature?
7. Which city does the Penguins hockey team play out of?
8. A tarpon is a species of what?
9. Van Diemen’s Land is the former name of what?
10. What is the square root of 16?
6. Boris Pasternak