1. U.S. election day is on the first Tuesday after what other day in November?
2. What branch of the U.S. armed services includes the ranks of warrant officer, ensign and commander?
3. Gordie Howe was famous in which sport?
4. Which actor played the island police chief in the movie "Jaw"?
5. What is the state capital of Alabama?
Follow us on social media
Keep up to date with the latest news with The Irish Echo
6. The Orinoco River enters the ocean in which South American country?
7. Actress Maureen O’Hara is a native of which Irish county?
8. What are the Leonids, Geminids and Perseids?
9. Which well known author’s real name is Thomas Kennerly Jr.?
10. What nationality was the artist Henri Matisse?
1. Monday; 2. The Navy; 3. Ice hockey; 4. Roy Scheider; 5. Montgomery; 6. Venezuela; 7. Dublin; 8. Meteor showers; 9. Tom Wolfe; 10. French.