1. The Office of Strategic Services (OSS) was the forerunner of which U.S. government entity?
2. The Republic of San Marino is entirely surrounded by which other country?
3. Which U.S. state is known as the Beehive State?
4. What is the name of the main railroad station in Washington, D.C.?
5. What kind of animal is a black mamba?
6. Bill Fitch gained fame as a coach in which sport?
Follow us on social media
Keep up to date with the latest news with The Irish Echo
7. Complete the name of this ancient wonder: The Hanging Gardens of . . .
8. What often used product can be bought under the brand name Dutch Boy?
9. Mach 1 is the speed of what?
10. Complete the name of this character on the hit TV series M.A.S.H.: Major Frank . . .
1. CIA; 2. Italy; 3. Utah; 4. Union Station; 5. Snake; 6. Basketball; 7. Babylon; 8. Paint; 9. Sound; 10. Burns.