By Eileen Murphy
This week’s guest is DAVID MURRAY, who’s currently starring in "The Ginger Man" at the Irish Arts Center. Murray shares his thoughts on naked strangers and Roy Keane.
1. Who would be the first person you’d invite to an intimate dinner party?
2. Who’d be the last?
Follow us on social media
Keep up to date with the latest news with The Irish Echo
3. Favorite indulgence?
DREAMING ABOUT CHESS.
4. If you could watch TV for only one hour a week, what would you choose?
"LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE."
5. What’s your idea of a perfect Saturday afternoon?
DRINKING WITH THE ROY KEANE FAN CLUB
6. What is your idea of hell?
BEING STUCK IN A LIFT WITH NOBODY.
7. What most attracts you to someone?
THEIR ATTRACTION TO ME.
8. What is your best personality trait?
9. What is your funniest hidden talent?
10. Favorite movie?
11. Pick a name for the Celtic Tiger.
THE IRISH MOOSE.
12. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
13. What was your most embarrassing moment?
BEING CONCEIVED BY TWO NAKED PEOPLE I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW.
14. What is your greatest ambition?
TO BE GIVEN THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.
15. What person (past or present) would you most like to slow dance with?
THE AUSTRALIAN WOMEN’S SOCCER TEAM.