1. GAA founder Michael Cusack was born in which county?
2. Who invented the lightning rod?
3. True or false, dogbane is a kind of plant?
4. What was Che Guevara’s real first name?
5. Bay of Plenty is an oceanographic feature of what island nation?
6. Pastern and fetlock are part of which kind of animal’s foot?
Never miss an issue of The Irish Echo
Subscribe to one of our great value packages.
7. The European Parliament sits in which French city?
8. The Strait of Singapore is the stretch of water between Singapore and what other country?
9. Who is current minority leader in the House of Representatives?
10. In what sport would a player be called a fly-half?
2. Benjamin Franklin
5. New Zealand
9. Richard Gephardt
10. Rugby Union